The relationships that children form with each other and with our staff provide the foundation for the Elmwood experience. Children thrive when they feel known and accepted.
Our belief is that by experiencing our program, campers will discover new interests, increase competency in skills and gain confidence in themselves.
The relationships we develop with our families is vital to the achievement of our mission. Our on-going communication and involvement with each camper’s family enhances our understanding of each child.
Elmwood is the ideal size day camp for children.
- Our intentionally designed facility allows for children to be known. They are able to explore, challenge themselves and discover their passion.
- Small groups ensure that Elmwood campers are connected to each other and their counselors.
- Hillari and Gregg are directly involved with campers, staff and all aspects of camp.
- Our swim program is built on the idea of small group instruction and individualized attention for each child.
- Arts and athletics program areas have been carefully built with children in mind. They are age appropriate environments that allow for high quality instruction.
- We are able to start elective programming for our younger campers because our Leadership Team works directly with them to help figure out what their interests are and make appropriate choices.