Our elective programs allow campers to choose to do activities that they love! Campers are able to be with others who share similar interests. Elective activities are co-ed within each division.
Some of our “Clubs” and “Intensives” have been Lacrosse, Digital Photography, Woodworking, Rocketry, Guitar, Spy Club, Track & Field, International Cooking, Self Portrait Painting and many more.
- KINDERGARTENERS get a taste of electives in the latter part of the summer.
- FIRST THROUGH THIRD GRADERS choose a new morning “Club” each week.
- SECOND GRADERS also have an additional choice period in the afternoon.
- THIRD AND FOURTH GRADERS specialize further. They choose a multi-week, afternoon intensive in competitive athletics, performance, creative arts or discovery.
- FOURTH GRADERS are able to share in customizing most of their daily schedule.