Lunch & Snacks
Lunch is about more than eating!
- Our Division Heads and Group Leaders are a part of the lunch experience for each of their groups. Our main servers are members of the Leadership Team who look forward to interacting with campers at this time of the day.
- A nutritious and well planned daily menu offers a variety of lunch options and healthy morning and afternoon snack choices . You may click here to see our 2018 Lunch Menu and to see our alternative choices for campers with food ALLERGIES and/or dietary needs.
- All campers are served milk or water with lunch.
- WE ARE A PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE FOOD SERVICE. Lunch brought from home should be in a clearly labeled lunch bag. If you bring lunch, please remember we are a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- Each Stepping Stones group shares designated round picnic tables at our Lunch Tent with their group leaders. The group leaders serve campers family style from the buffet table or assist campers with lunch brought from home.
- Our Lower and Upper Village campers go through our buffet line and eat at designated tables in our picnic area with their group leaders who are available to assist them if needed.
- Our Fifth and Sixth grade campers will be eating lunch with their Division Head and group leaders in the Solomon Schechter cafeteria or at Elmwood on designated days.