Visiting days are designed to share the Elmwood experience with parents in a meaningful way.
- All our specific Visiting Days are listed on “Important Dates” which are shared with families on March 1st. The dates are also shown on our camp calendar which is mailed to you on June 1st.
- Stepping Stones (nursery school & kindergarteners) are visited during the camp day. The specific times for each group are announced during the first week of camp.
- First and second graders have an extended day at camp on their visiting day and are joined by their parents at 5:30PM. Dinner will be served.
- Third graders have a campers only pool party on their visiting day. Parents are invited to join their children for fun and dinner from 6:00 to 7:30PM.
- Fourth graders have an extended day at camp which includes a campers only pizza and pool party.
- Fifth and sixth graders have parent visiting options that are determined by their program selections.